Type: Strategy, Empire building, Expansion
An expansion by: Rainer Åhlfors and Andrei Novac
Art by: Odysseas Stamoglou
No. Players: 2-6
Play time: +15 min/player
Release date: unreleased
Exodus: Event Horizon is the second and final expansion for Exodus: Proxima Centauri (Revised Edition). Exodus: Event Horizon is a modular expansion, each of the ten modules can be added alone or together with other modules to the base game for an enhanced experience.
- Bonus Actions: This module adds additional Bonus Action cards as options in your games.
- Centaurian Resistance: The Resistance fleets have been re-imagined to better scale in both threat and reward throughout the game.
- Centaurian Outposts: Centaurians are actively defending their planets against players who exploit their valuable resources.
- Exploration: Surprising events and sudden dangers await those brave enough to explore the unknown worlds.
- New Planets: New and exotic planets provide even more variety and choices as you expand the reach of your faction.
- Proxima Cetntauri: Our home star makes an appearance in the game and impacts the planetary system with solar wind.
- Jump Gates: Utility structures suitable for both strategic and tactical use as well as emergency response.
- Communication Satellites: With a strong communication network, your ships will gain an advantage away from home.
- Energy Barriers: Natural pockets of energy which can be both a hindrance and a boon.
- Leaders: Employ powerful leaders and benefit from their unique strengths.
Event Horizon contains two new multi-player scenarios. The Centaurian Stronghold scenario introduces fully cooperative and semi-cooperative play in Exodus: Proxima Centauri. The Centaurian Stronghold scenario also has a specific Solo Mode. Additionally, the self-titled Event Horizon scenario is played using in-game timed events.